Ammonia is a colorless gas with a characteristic pungent smell.
Physical &Chemical Properties
Molecular formula: NH3
Relative density of liquid ammonia (water-=1): 0.602824 (25 ° c)
Self-ignition point: 651. 11 ° c
Dangerous goods code: 23,003
Aqueous solution PH value: 11. 7
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Packed by pallets, wrapped by PVC or bulk load.
Delivery Detail: 30 days once deposit done.
1. Liquid ammonia is primarily used in the production of nitric acid, urea and other chemical fertilizers.
2. Can be used as raw materials in pharmaceutical and pesticide.
3. In the defense industry, used in the manufacture of rocket, missile propellant.
4. Can be used as a refrigerant.
5. Liquid ammonia can also be used for Mercerized finish of textiles.